Workplace Investigations Service01 October 2017
We regularly undertake workplace investigations and recently Justine O’Connell completed the Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI) study course at its training institute in Baltimore, USA.
The AWI’s mission is to promote and enhance the quality of impartial workplace investigations. It has over 600 members in 35 US states and territories and Canada, and a few in other countries. An Australasian chapter in now operating.
Last month the AWI Training Institute received full accreditation from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Certificate Accreditation Programme, confirming that the AWI Institute provides the highest quality education and training for conducting workplace investigations.
Engaging us to conduct an investigation on your behalf ensures you get:
- An independent investigation of the issue concerned,
- Sound judgment in forming the recommendations,
- A comprehensive written report,
- A focus on getting the task completed without delay,
- More time to focus on your key responsibilities,
- All at a reasonable price.